Use your recreation voucher in Fatrapark 2
Since 2019, we have had a law in Slovakia, on the basis of which employers provide their employees with a financial contribution for recreation in Slovakia. Of course, this only applies to accommodation in Slovakia, and with us in Fatrapark 2 you can claim the given recreational allowance. An employer with more than 49 employees is obliged to provide such a recreational allowance to its employees. Smaller companies with less than 49 employees have this on a voluntary basis. The holiday voucher can be in the amount of 55% of the total price of the reservation, and can be up to the amount of max. € 275 per calendar year (can also be used for several reservations during the year, but the total financial contribution must not exceed € 275)
Recreation voucher in Fatrapark: payment document
For all our guests, of course, we issue a proper payment document for accommodation (+ possibly also food in restaurant). Based on the document you receive from us, the employer will payback 55% of the total price of the reservation (max. up to 275 € per year)
What details do we need from you?
If you already know before traveling to us that you want to claim a financial contribution from employer for your holiday, please keep in mind that when we are issuing the payment document for you, we must already enter the correct data in the document to meet the requirements of your employer. Ideally, you should send us your details to be included in the document before your arrival at email@example.com
ATTENTION! Every payment document we issue to you at the reception will go through the e-kasa register. According to the new law on e-kasa in Slovakia, such a document can no longer be modified, so when paying at the reception it is necessary to know what data we have to issue the document for. The data on the guest can no longer be modified on the issued document.
In general every payment document should contain:
name and surname of guest (some guests also ask for the names of co-travellers, as required by their employer)
date of accommodation (it must be a stay of at least 2 nights)
place of accommodation (Fatrapark 2)
total price of the reservation
We recommend that you also ask your employer (or responsible person) in advance what everything they need to have on the document from us. It happens that some companies require more, some less.
Applying for a financial contribution in this form of a payment document applies to all bookings received either directly through us or through our partners such as Booking.com, Megaubytovanie, Airbnb, etc. And of course, it only applies for guests whose employer is Slovak.
Recreation voucher in Fatrapark: voucher
We are currently cooperating with two companies, from which you can use a recreational voucher with us. Those are GUSTO Karta and Benefit Plus. You probably received these cards from your employer, who charged you money in the form of a holiday voucher. It works for us as follows:
- GUSTO Card
If you are interested in using the credit from the GUSTO Card with us, you need to book your stay directly (that is, either via our website, e-mail or telephone). When booking, let us know that you will pay for your booking by the GUSTO Card. Payment by GUSTO Card is then hapenning in two steps:
1. We will need the last 8 digits from your GUSTO card from you
2. We will need a PIN from you, which will come to you via text message or e-mail. This PIN will then confirm and complete the payment for the booking.
- Benefit Plus
If you are interested in using the credit from Benefit Plus with us, you have two options:
1. Order via the Benefit Plus application: you can find us (Fatrapark 2) on the Benefit Plus online portal and send us an order request via their application. Then we will agree on the conditions of stay (price, date, etc.) and we will confirm your order request according to the current availability. After our confirmation, the system will automatically deduct your credit and your reservation will be confirmed and paid.
2. Payment via Benefit Plus Card: you book us directly (that is, either via our website, e-mail or telephone). When booking, let us know that you will pay for your booking by the GUSTO Card. Payment by GUSTO Card is then hapenning in two steps:
- We will need your Benefit Plus Card number from you (it should have 8 numbers)
- We will need a PIN from you, which will come to you in the SMS text message to confirm the payment for accommodation with us
Applying for a financial contribution in this form of GUSTO Card or Benefit Plus voucher applies only to bookings received directly (via our website, telephone or e-mail). This also applies to reservations received from the following booking portals: Megaubytovanie, Hauzi.
If you have a holiday voucher from another company (not a GUSTO Card or Benefit Plus) and you would like to use it with us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking and check if this is possible.